Thursday, March 11, 2010

After Christmas

Dearest Darling,

I received three letters from you that were sent to Camp Edwards and dated up to the 16th of December but haven't received any addressed to my new address, but after all it takes longer for my mail to reach me now.

I hope everyone had a very nice Christmas, but as for myself it didn't seem much like Christmas.

Honey I got my hair cut down to about 1/2 inch before I left Camp Edwards but it has grown out to about an inch and a half now. I wanted to have a picture taken while it was short and send it to you but couldn't find any film.

I hope you and all the rest of the folks are making out O.K. Tell Mama and Dad (Mom's parents) and also Papa (his dad) to write when ever they get a chance.

Have you gotten any of my letters from my new address. If so did you get that fur coat that I told you to get as a present from me?

I wrote to Everett (his brother) the first of last week so I should receive a letter from him in a day or so.

Well Darling there isn't but so much that I can write aabout so I guess I will have to close for now and hoping to get a letter from you tomorrow. With lots and lots of love to the sweetest girl in the world.

Goodnight Darling

Love always
Your hubby
Marvin

No comments:

Post a Comment